Friday 3 April 2015

Nur Faradilla Binti Kamaruddin (A143149)


Hello and Assalamualaikum.

Its my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Nur Faradilla Binti Kamaruddin. Just call me Fara, Dilla or Faradilla. I am 21 years old. I come from Kuantan, Pahang. I am from a small family with four siblings. Two sisters and a younger sister. My hobby is playing badminton and reading islamic books in leisure time. I want to be a lecturer in mathematics and economics. Besides, i am also want to be a economists.

I am graduated from National University of Malaysia (UKM) and had a Bachelor Degree of Economics with Honors. I studied in islamic economics. Before this, i studied at Pahang Matriculation College in accounting. I took Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuantan.

At National University of Malaysia, I involved in Malaysia Civil Defence Department (Kor SISPA UKM) and now I am Young Officer of Malaysia Civil Defence Department. I like to explore new knowledge and that's why i joined civil defence. I am also like challenging activities likes flying foxs, camping, marching, social activities and shooting. I have became a mentor of economy in Pahang Matriculation College for two semesters. From that, I have high self - confidence and sense of responsibility. I am also learned how to manage the students who are not interest to study and make them enjoy to study the courses that they take.

For me, do not give up when we are down but we need more effort again. No Pain No Gain.

That's all. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment